Manado's First Annual Fish & Critter Hunt with Ned and Anna DeLoach
On October 16-23, Anna and Ned DeLoach, co-authors of the best-selling series of marine identification field guides in the business, lead an exclusive action-packed week of marine life education and underwater fun with Eco Divers at Kima Bajo Resort & Spa, Manado.
Modelled on the DeLoach's successful Caribbean Fish & Critter Hunt, the activities have been tailored to North Sulawesi’s world-famous reefs.
The week's activities include Basic Reef Fish and Invertebrate Identification; Daily Underwater Fish and Critter Hunts for the area's most sought-after species. Also an Underwater Photo/Video Workshop:
- How to capture memorable wildlife portraits
- Getting close to elusive species
- Macro photography
- Waiting for the right moment
- Framing your subject to best advantage
Special Nightly Presentations include:
- Cephalopod Behaviour & The Outrageous Antics of Some of the World's most Outrageous Animals
- Symbiosis and Camouflage: Hiding in Plain Sight
- The Diverse Reproductive Repertoire of Reef Fishes
- Which Fish Eat What
As an added bonus the couple will debut the long-awaited Reef Creature Identification & Tropical Pacific, with more than 2,000 species photos, many taken by the authors in North Sulawesi.
We guarantee that after spending an energizing week of fun and learning with a group of like-minded friends, diving will never be the same!